Date: This course takes place regularly. Please contact us for the next available date.
Place: Global Mediation, 3rd floor, Molteno House, 302 Regents Park Road, Finchley N3 2JX
Facilitated by: Polly Walker, In-house mediator and trainer / Emma Gersch, Mediator and Director of Global Training Group (GTG)
Who is this for? Accredited SEND Mediators
Cost: £450 plus VAT
We will provide a safe and supportive learning environment which will offer:
- The opportunity for newly accredited SEND mediators to gain some valuable ‘flying hours’, facilitating a full meeting in the mediator chair
- The opportunity for existing SEND mediators to develop and build upon your skills and practice
- A fully participatory, dynamic day involving a circulation of four authentic role-play SEND mediations from start to finish
- Through the course of this rich learning day, you will have the chance to be a mediator, a participant in mediation and an observer
- 360 degree constructive feedback and coaching offered by experienced SEND mediator trainers and professional peers
- All role-play scenarios will be provided in advance for preparation purposes
- The chance to gain relevant and necessary practice to continue to move your SEND mediation career forward
- The opportunity to have a motivating and inspiring day away at Global Mediation HQ in order to focus fully on your mediation practice, whilst connecting with likeminded supportive practitioners
- Nourishing refreshments and lunch will be provided throughout the day
Places are strictly limited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book your place.