Lindsey has worked in a freelance capacity with Global Mediation since 2001 and she has been a consultant since 2010.
She graduated with a degree in Education, qualified as a teacher of deaf children and holds an advanced diploma in Special Education all from the University of London and she holds a masters degree in Audiology from the University of Manchester.
Lindsey is a trained counsellor, a specialist member of the SEN and Disability Tribunal (SENDIST) and she is involved in facilitation and consultancy for Local Authorities and statutory and voluntary agencies in children’s services.
“If mediation is started early enough, it can reduce stress and resolve disagreements. The value of mediation is often in the relationship between the parties afterwards”
Lindsey’s published works include –
- Editor “Working Positively with Parents” SERSEN 2006
- Contributor “Count Me In” Government Office South East (GOSE) 2007
- Co-author “Quality Standards for Support and Outreach Services” DCSF 2008
- Co-author “Quality Standards for Services for Deaf Children” National Deaf Children’s Society (NDCS) 2009
- Lead author “Think Right/Feel Good” Guide Dogs 2010
- Articles in professional and research publications for British Association for the Deaf and publication reviewer for National Association for Special Education Needs (NASEN)
For all enquiries, please e-mail email@example.com and one of our experienced team will get back to you.