Our commitment to customers
Global Mediation is committed to providing an outstanding level of service.
We aim to ensure that:-
- Making a complaint is as simple as possible
- We treat all complaints seriously
- We deal with any complaint promptly, fairly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to improve our service
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us that you are not happy about the service we provide. It could include:
- If we do not deliver a service on time
- If we give you the wrong information
- If you receive a poor quality service
If the complaint involves an organisation or person outside our control, we will direct you to the relevant point of contact.
How do we deal with complaints?
We try to resolve complaints as soon as they arise. Wherever possible a member of staff will endeavour to resolve any complaint however communicated as soon as they become aware of it. We recognise however that some issues may arise that are incapable of immediate resolution.
If a resolution is not achieved by a member of staff, or if it involves a mediator or external supplier it is referred to a Director. The Director will then take responsibility for resolving the complaint within a reasonable amount of time. A Director may wish to investigate the complaint before a decision is made on an appropriate resolution.
In dealing with any complaint we will:-
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days
- Issue a full response within 28 days.
- Where it is not possible to meet the above response time, we will keep you informed and provide an explanation for the delay.
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us in any of the ways listed below:-
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to Global Mediation Ltd, 42 Lytton Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 5BY
- By telephone on 020 8441 1355
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the response provided you may contact our Managing Director by email at email@example.com or at the above address.
If you have exhausted our internal complaints procedure and you are still dissatisfied with the resolution of your complaint you may make a further complaint to the Civil Mediation Council (CMC). Details of the CMC complaints procedure can be found at www.civilmediation.org/governance/13/complaints-resolution-service.
We always welcome any other comments on our service. Please contact us in any of the ways mentioned above, complete an evaluation form where provided or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Reviewed December 2015